ARST ARSW: Star Wars Sorted Alphabetically
All of the English dialogue in “Star Wars” split into words, and sorted alphabetically. The words were labeled manually using some software written specifically for the purpose.
- The word “lightsaber” only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
- The most common word is “the”, of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is “you”, at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1695 different words, and 11684 total words.
- The longest words are “responsibility,” “malfunctioning”, “worshipfulness”, and “identification”, all 14 letters.